Friday, March 15, 2013

Wooli Back in Stock

Finally..... a new batch of Bespoke Yarn,  Wooli is in stock; it will be in the Gather shop this weekend, and available on our Online Shop by the week.  Thank you for your patience customers, but I think this batch is well worth the wait; made with recycled wool, alpaca and mohair, this yarn is gorgeous and I have some exiting new colours; MAGENTA, NATURAL, INDIGO and TEAL; and the old favorite CHARCOAL.  I have to say I've come a long way since my very first Bespoke Wool, which was soon after succeeded by my recycled Wooli yarn, of which the first batch of 2000 balls didn't last that long.  So don't delay your Construction Knitting Project  any longer, or try knitting up a new colour from your existing Construction Pattern.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...More Beautiful Books